Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What a Day!

So I wake up, shower, get the kids up, feed them, pack them up and head out to drop Marek off at school. Yeah! My morning is going get!

While sitting at the light I get hit from behind, first thing out my mouth is "are you kidding me?" Mind you that I have the kids with me and I'm on my way to school to drop off Marek. We (the person that hit me and I) pull off to the side of the road. Now we are holding up traffic on an already busy road.
One of our friends...the great person that she is...happens to drive by and stops to see if we're ok...I love you for that...THANK YOU!

So I quickly call Scott and say "I got hit from behind, we're fine, can you come get Marek and take him to school. A few minutes later Scott shows up and takes Marek to school. Then I get things settled and have to run to Lauren's appt.

My thought for the day is pay attention to the STOPPED cars in front of you so you don't end up in their bumper. Thanks van guy...can you tell I really wanted to take my car into the garage for who knows how long :( Nothing major...might need a new bumper.

No comments:

Post a Comment