Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My proud moment!

So today I had coffee with the ladies, always love that. We all have kids in school and a lot of them have class together. I was mentioning that we were wondering how Marek was doing because he never mentions anything...it's like we have to pry it out of him how he is doing and if he likes school.

One of our neighbors who's son is in Marek's class said that he was a sweet boy and continued to tell us what happened in class one morning...I guess one of his classmates was being picked on by another and was feeling a little uncomfortable in class that morning...Marek's says to him "hey buddy, come over and sit by me", such a good boy! I am so proud of him for being such a nice boy...maybe the things we try and teach them are really paying off. I pray that we raise good children and hope they treat everyone with respect and kindness...and if he doesn't then were gonna have a problem.

I love my sweet little man!

1 comment:

  1. Its always awesome to hear someone else say good things about our kids!!

    ReplyDelete