Monday, September 13, 2010

One fish, two fish...

So I'm sitting here looking at Marek's fish (AKA my fish) wondering how I have so many of them and how they are divided up between 3 different containers.

I thinks it's because my husband keeps thinking we need more fish, prime example is the boy betta needs a girl betta. This is not true...they really don't like each other they just mate...five beats up everything. Yes, the boy fish's name is 5 and the girl is 6 for all you Blossom fans out there. Did not know all this until today.

Now there is the 10 gallon tank with fish in it (none of these fish have names), the 3 gallon tank in Marek's room and the big glass vase with 6 in it. Consolidation time!

So you can put girl betta's in with other fish, and those happen to be the ones we have. Just to let you know...boy betta's are bad, our bully has earned his own tank. I guess he just didn't like sharing. He even harassed a poor little snail...by the way snail aren't so slow.

So as the story goes, I will let you know how 6 interacts with the rest of the group. And betta's can live a long time...double digits! Gotta love fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment