Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Nap time...

So I never really thought that nap time was such a big deal until today. I am so use to Lauren taking naps that when she skipped them for the past few days, I almost went crazy(kinda). She is back to napping today and hopefully for many additional years. As for Marek, he hasn't napped for years...don't know what happened there because he's my kid...he does sleep 12 hr nights though. School might make the difference ;)

So tomorrow is our meet and greet at school, can't wait...yet I am excited and nervous all in one. Next Tuesday starts preschool...that's a big step for Marek and I. I say that I'll only worry what happens and how he likes it but I know I'll be crazy all day...he's my baby. I understand that it will be easier for him than me. I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment