Thursday, September 30, 2010

34 years and it finally happens.

So yesterday turned out to be a little bit painful. Just a reminder...watch where you walk...you could fracture or break a toe...really! So I leave the neighbors house and whamo...ended up not watching where I was walking and ran right into brick...now that hurt! Thank god that I have a high tolerance for pain.

So when your toe and part of your foot swells and turns black and blue get it checked out...ignore your husband and believe that you did do some type of damage. So the next day and a few x-rays later...2 fractures in the little toe and on top of that I was told to keep it immobilized...yah right...I have two kids.

Hopefully it heals ok and sooner than later. That's all for the painful new...only good news from now on! In my 34 years of life I've never broken or fractured anything...I guess with age comes blinders :)

No comments:

Post a Comment