Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Squirrel !!!

So, I take Lauren to school and on my way home I see a squirrel in the road. I slow down and stop for a second, giving him plenty of time to run for his life to the grass. NO, does he run, NO! I start to drive and run over something realizing it not a rock...I felt so bad :( Especially because I saw him in my rear view mirror scurry to the grass...so sorry to the person who ends up with the dead squirl in their front yard :)

Mind you that Marek is in the back seat...mom, did you flatten him...no Marek but he'll be dead soon...mom, it's ok, you're a good mom...I love you Marek...mom, next time stop...I did...mom, did he look like this(Marek tilts his head and sticks out his tongue)...I don't think so.

I feel so bad :( I don't think he'll be scared for life, thank god! Damn squirl, when someone gives you the chance to move and live another day...MOVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment