Monday, October 4, 2010

She comes by it honestly!

So this morning Lauren decided she wanted her tooth brush, I gave it to her thinking she was going to brush her teeth which she did. I just didn't know the rest of the story. So I left her in the bathroom to do something in the kitchen, god knows what. Suddenly I hear the toilet seat hit the tank, thinking nothing of it for the moment. Then I realized...shit, she's in the toilet...damn, she has her tooth brush...crap, I hope she's not brushing her teeth with the tooth brush. I run in, and her tooth brush is wet...more that mouth wet...toilet bowl water wet! YUCK!

So the coming by it honestly part is that when I was young I use to use my Aunt's tooth brush to clean her toilet. I don't really remember that part but everyone says it happened...who me... no way! Needless to say, my Aunt had a lot of tooth brushes hanging around. So I'm just waiting for the day that she uses my tooth or someone to clean toilets. Gotta love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment