Thursday, October 7, 2010

No training wheels!

So today turned out to be a nice day after all, which means that we got to go outside and play while Lauren took her nap. So I'm out side talking with the neighbors and Marek decides to pick up the neighbors bike, get on it (it has not training wheels) and balance. After about a few minutes of balancing he peddles off!

My neighbor is like...Marek's riding the bike...I was excited but didn't want to get to excited and make him fall. Awesome! So he peddled around a few more times...another neighbor even gave him a smaller bike to practice on for the next few days and then we'll take the training wheels off his and see what happens. How exciting!

I do feel bad that daddy missed this experience...he was so sweet when he got home, he gave Marek hugs and kisses and told him he was proud of him...how sweet! They grow up so fast...my big boy... I am so proud of you and enjoy everything you experience! Thank you for being you!

No comments:

Post a Comment